DeQoil Dexron D II
DeQoil Dexron D II is a very high-quality gear fluid for automatic gearboxes of all vehicles and machinery. DeQoil Dexron D II is made with a base of highly refined mineral oils with suitable additives. It was developed especially for the indicated specifications and purposes. DeQoil Dexron D II provides maximum lubrication and wear protection thanks to its special additives.
DeQoil Dexron D II was developed for use in automatic gearboxes, hydraulic steering systems, converters and power transmissions, and can be used as a universal ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for all vehicles and machinery. DeQoil Dexron D II is recommended if an ATF type Dexron DII must be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
GM Dexron IID, Allison C3/C4, MB 236.6, 236.7, ZF TE-ML 03D, 04D, 11A, 14A, 17C, 05L, VOITH H 55.6335.xx, Ford SQM-9010B, M2C-138 CJ, 166H185A, Caterpillar TO-2, Mercon, Renk Doromat, MAN 339 Typ Z-1
- Reliable protection against wear, silting, bonding and corrosion
- Stable and excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Problem-free, both at very low and very high temperatures
- Foam-free, even under the heaviest of loads
- Extremely high thermal load bearing capacity
- Miscibility and compatibility with all brands of ATFs
- Neutral towards sealing agents
|density at 15°C||864|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||7,00|